Elias had his first reunion with one of his buddies from Hannah's Hope. We had so much fun meeting Sunday and seeing Elyse again!! Elias and Elyse looked so cute together and had a BLAST! Sunday and I were asked at separate times by different people if they were twins. I guess compared to a bunch of other American kids the two little Ethiopian cuties do look alike :)




This is just before Elyse accidentally ran Elias over with the car

They played so well together!

Elyse kept laying down on Elias when I would take pictures. It was seriously
THE SWEETEST THING!


Pretty, Miss Elyse (who flirted and cuddled with Brian back in Ethiopia!)

I love this one! We are two blessed Mamas!

Unfortunately, they weren't about smiling at the same time.
9 comments:
Awww, those pictures are adorable! What sweet little Ethiopian babes!
Adorable!!!!!
They are both sooo cute!
What a cool reunion. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Adorable pictures. How wonderful that your family can keep in touch with another family from HH. :-D
Such adorable pictures!! VERY cute! And a very special bond!!
SO adorable! Where are you? I WANT TO GO TO THERE!!!!
How fun! Those two are too stinkin' cute together!
looks like everyone had a blast!!
i found your blog searching for information about adoptions from Ethiopia... i adopted my first daughter from china. :) please feel free to stop by if you want!
melissa
Post a Comment