It is time to give our second-born a little blog time. Isla is a wonderful baby. I don't know that words or pictures could even come close to doing justice to her personality. She could very appropriately be renamed "smiley" as she is ALWAYS smiling. She rarely cries and when she does it indicates a true need. I often say I am glad she was not my first baby because I wouldn't appreciate how truly good-natured and easy she really is!
Isla in July (4 months old). Our little "peanut"
Isla in September (6 months old)
At 7 months old Isla is about to get her two front bottom teeth. She is super drooly and I imagine her first teeth will make their appearance in the next month or so. Isla is also very close to being able to sit up on her own and to crawling. The next few weeks are bound to be exciting and bring lots of changes. Isla loves interaction and touch! All it takes is saying her name and making eye contact and you will be rewarded with wonderful baby smiles. She absolutely loves kisses, especially on the mouth. Recently she has started grabbing my face to pull me to her if I stop kissing her. Also, if I kiss her on the cheek she will turn her head to make sure she gets smooches on the lips! Isla is a complete joy and a wonderful blessing to our lives. We love you, Isla!
2 comments:
So great to hear from you Autumn....we miss all of you so much! The fotos are adorable and so 'Isla'. She has got to be the sweetest, most content baby I've ever seen so hearing how much she enjoys kisses 'fits' with all we've seen of her. Love the leopard outfit, the one of her and Elias in the jogger, the knitted gift (beautiful), etc etc. We want to print some off for framing...so cute :)
she is such a beauty!
Post a Comment