Video filmed and produced by Uncle Kevin Gossett, starring Elias Gossett :)
Easter morning started super early for us as we had to leave for church at 6:45am. Unfortunately, this meant Elias had to be woken up and was really grouchy - that was until the Easter egg hunt!
When we got home from church I went to the bathroom and Brian was busy unloading the car. We walked into the living room and found this - the kids had emptied their bags and were busy opening eggs and sorting through all the candy!
The kids really liked their Easter baskets this year! I stayed on top of coupons and sales this year and only spent about $4 per basket and they were overflowing!
When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house Elias got to have a second Easter egg hunt. This one he was all on his own and LOVED it!
Isla and Mommy - Easter Sunday
13 months old
Our family of four - although not for long!
Baby #3 will be here soon! As of Wednesday 4/27, I am 2cm dilated and 75% effaced. It will be any day now!
Photo shoot by cousin Kelsey at Mimi and Papi's house


Hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating our Risen Savior just like we did!
3 comments:
I wish I had been there to celebrate with you.
Those flower pics are just adorable. You look beautiful Autumn!
What a precious video of the Easter egg hunt! I'm glad to see your family is doing so well!
Post a Comment