So here is our summer so far! Isla showing off a sweater her Great Aunt Cindy made her.
Elias and his girlfriend Hailey. At least according to him. Guess he likes older women.



Brian thought white powdered donuts were an great idea for breakfast. Apparently Elias agreed with him.

Also new this summer is Elias' potty. We just got notice that we will be moving in the next couple of weeks (yikes) and once we do I am going to try to start potty training him. For now he is content to sit on it with his diaper on and drag it around the house.
53 comments:
Yep, Autumn,I still read-- when you post! :) Would love to keep following your journey. Loved seeing the new pictures!
I read your blog. :) Fellow adoptive Momma. :) we don't blog much... but you know never! scottandcarissamartin.blogspot.com
You and your family are beautiful. :)
Congrats on the remission. My mom is a breast cancer survivor of 10years. I remember!
Carissa
Such sweet pics! What a great family pic!!
I am TinaMichelle at Tinlovewith4.blogspot.com if you feel like getting to know me better.
Yeah for complete remission!!
I still read your blog, but write when you can. Spending time with your family is so much more important! It sounds like you all are having a wonderful summer. Happy birthday Elias and Happy 1 month remission.
Hi Autumn! I'm still reading as well however I think I win for worst blogger EVER! We just got home from ET with our new baby girl
and the last time I posted was back in March! Abenee is 5 months old and so much fun! So glad to hear of your 1 mo. anniversary. God is so good! I'll try to send pics of Abby-girl to your e-mail. Say hi to your mom & dad. Lori & Mike Rabell (Alpine)
Autumn,
I'm still here and I'm happy to say that I'm on your blog roll. We've been home from Ethiopia with our precious Lidya for almost 3 months...Wish Elias a happy 2nd birthday for us and Praise God for your remission anniversary!!! We've been praying for you!!! Glad to see you blogging again!!! I missed you!!! Take care and keep in touch!!!
I've still got you in my Google Reader account. I can't say much when it comes to posting more because I've been a big slacker for about the last year or so.
DEFINITELY still read your blog - makes my heart happy to see a new post on your page! :)
my blog is shellann.blogspot.com
I still read! :O)
Don't stop blogging! I apologize for not leaving a comment sooner. I have followed your journey and was so thankful to hear your remission diagnosis! We have 2 bio boys were about to start an ET adoption and found out that we are expecting again (another boy) but will eventually join the ET adoption folks! I use your blogroll as my blogroll and have loved following all of these stories. Know you have been prayed for & we all appreciate you sharing your story!
www.thehoustonhappenings.blogspot.com
Autumn,
Noah Tamirat and I are definitly still reading. Ok so he is just looking at the pictures. I had a dream a couple nights ago that I met you and Elias.
Renee
I'm still reading too. There are too many AGCI families for me keep up with now, but I try to read the ones who were at HH at the same time as Eli. I have a pic of our boys together in the cursed bouncy seats taken by a family who traveled in Dec 08. Hate to say I can tell Elias by the head shape...never know it now though!
Also, I shared your cancer/preg story with a friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer at age 30 during her first pregnancy. She is very optimistic, but still shocked.
i read your blog... even though i don't have my own! congrats to these wonderful kids!greetings from germany elisabeth
I still follow your blog (yes, I'm the not really related cousin who watches your life). I understand letting it go for a while. I have a blog that I barely can keep track of half the time. So, I really understand... :)
Still reading! Glad you're posting here again and hoping you don't pull the plug!
I check in on your blog every now and then. Glad you are back to blogging and posting pics of your little ones.
Still reading! Praising God for such a sweet family!
I read! I have a blog that rarely gets updated but I have a recipe blog if you really want to read it. :P
averagemomfood.wordpress.com is the recipe one. I think there's a link to the "normal" one there. I don't even remember what the address is, that's how often I update it. :P (I'm trying to get better at it though. I used to blog really well.)
Well, you got more than 4. hahah I love your blog. And I love your family. I'm not going to lie, I would love more posts :) I am glad you are doing well.
Annie
http://addingmembers.blogspot.com/
Ha! I guess you've got some loyal readers. :) I'm one!
I'm reading! Love the update!
Autumn,
I have always just stalked in the past but I love your updates. I'm so thankful God has brought you through and you are in remission. Your family is beautiful and I love Elias' haircut - I cut Finny's too, the last one left a few holes :(. I need to update our blog, but I'm a really bad blogger! Can't wait for a new update!
Kim
I would love for you to keep blogging!
Still reading!
Heather Bailey (Mastewal, Afton and Myer's Mom)
www.hopecoffeeandmelody.wordpress.com
I'm still following and reading! :) Love all the pictures. Such a beautiful family!!
I still pray for you every time I hear that MikesChair song come on! ;)
Blessings to you and your family!
Jenn
Of course I'm still reading!! Welcome back - we've missed you. I understand about the no blogging thing - I stink at it too now. But, I'm still a good follower! Love all the pics & the update!
Keeping blogging! Your kiddos are so cute. So glad about your cancer being in remission!!! Praise GOD!!!
http://www.theriley5.com
Amber
I'm a far away reader who came upon your blog through my sister's (somethingclever.blogspot.com) and prayed for you and your family during your time "away." It's wonderful to see you healthy and happy! You have a beautiful family!
myautumnroad.blogspot.com
Melissa
Autumn... I have not seen you in years... and I'm aweful but havent even posted a hello. I just wanted you to know, I read your blog... and you're an absolute inspiration. I'm looking to adopt in the future and your journey has been incredible. Thanks for showing us all that anything you want IS possible.
Elyssa
P.S. Your family is beautiful!!!!
Love all the pictures:0) Glad to hear about your health! God Bless!!!!
I have loved your blog for quite some time...so I suppose this is me "delurking". I found you through a friend of a friend...and so on. Your pics are adorable and your story is an inspiration!
Blessings!
Cara
beainspired.blogspot.com
Aww, so cute! We should update the header of your blog to include the whole family :)
Still reading :) So glad to hear things are going well! We are expecting so our blog should be more interesting in the next few months. http://iseehope.blogpost.com
i'm still reading. i'm a friend of your aunt tammy's. we got our little boy 6 months ago and finalized his adoption this month. our story is at mrsfolkson.blogspot.com.
Great update. I can't believe you cut his hair yourself, I'm impressed! So nice to see some new photos.
i'm still here and it looks like there are way more than 4 of us! loved all the pix, esp. the family one. happy 2 yrs to elias and happy 1 month to you!! you've been through so much, but it is sweet that there is also so much to celebrate!
Just started reading, and I am in awe of your story. May God bless you and your gorgeous children.
www.weberfamilylife.blogspot.com
And you thought you would only get 4 responses...your silly! I had to laugh...Liam has the same potty..He says I peepee on the frog momma...and yes he is more interested in sitting on it and dragging it around the house! hahaha
Congratulations on being in remission! The kids are getting so big, and are as cute as can be! I hope Elias is a lot easier to train than my son, lol.
I'm still reading Autumn! Love the pictures!
Love your blog! Hoping to adopt from Ethiopia someday...
Thanks for the update, Autumn! So happy to see that you guys are having a "normal" summer!
blessings,
Lesli
not sure how i found you but it was before cancer and before isla. prob through some other ethiopia blog.
anyways...i do read your blog (as do 43 other folks since i will be #44 comment-er)!
i believe i remember way back when you were moving to ET. isn't that right? now that we have been and brought home our little piece of ET (our Bristol) I can see why. we will always stay connected to her country.
also we are planning on moving our family to South Africa for mission work in the very near future. working everything out now.
so yes people still read you and keep up with you and pray for you!
I've been following you since before you adopted. Your family is adorable, and I will continue to follow you!! Some day I hope to volunteer in Ethiopia too. Much love!
Dawn
: )
I love reading about your precious family! Keep blogging!
Blessings!
April Hayman
www.journeytocintia.blogspot.com
LOL...I'd definately say you have more than four followers! Good work on the haircut....MAN your kids are cute!!!
thisdomesticateddiva.blogspot.com
bringourangelhome.blogspot.com (fundraising only)
KEEP ON BLOGGIN'! Great to get updates and congrats on the new place! Can't wait to see it!
Jana
I love reading your blog also. I actually emailed you last year when we were first deciding to adopt from Ethiopia, and here we are more than yr later and our son is almost home. :)
I blog at:
www.life-according-to-leah.blogspot.com
I still read, though obviously my blog stalking days further between than they used to be :) Your children are beautiful & you all continue to be in our prayers. Got your card- would love to meet up again!!
Hugs,
Julie (woodswonders.blogspot.com)
I love to read your blog, and I check in every once in a while to see if you have updated. So, I was really happy when I checked today and say that you had a newish post!
Our Blog is www.ourhomeostasis.com
Kyle
I read your blog, fyi. :)
my address is http://mrsbest.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment