Monday, May 11, 2009

Elias' Dedication

On April 19th we had Elias dedicated at our church. The dedication was special for us because as the pastor of our church, my Dad facilitated it. Brian's Dad participated in the worship songs including one that was done specifically for this service and Elias. After church we had a BBQ to celebrate with all our family.
Squirming for his PapiElias was unusually wiggly... go figure.Elias was momentarily calm once Brian allowed him to play with the mic cord. It didn't last long though and he basically screamed the entire time I read Psalm 139.This naughty boy was all smiles once I was holding him and we were off the stage.I made Elias insect cupcakes. This was my first attempt at a creative kid dessert. I still have a lot to learn...Elias and his Dad taking a snooze after the day's festivities.

No comments: