God is so good! We just know Elias is going to be an awesome big brother! We can't wait to welcome "Baby G" into the world sometime on or around April 23rd! We are 10 weeks along. Yes, I've been feeling sick. Nope, no baby bump...although it would be nice because that would mean the nausea would have subsided enough for me to actually eat :) We are so blessed!
23 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting!!!
Congrats!
Sorry you're feeling sick but I hear it generally subsides after the first trimester--and you're almost there!
Am enjoying watching your family grow!
omg! congrats!!!!!
woo hoo!!!!!!! Congrats!! What a fun family adventure you are on. :)
SO EXCITING!! Congratulations!
Congrats on your newest journey.
Congrats Autumn...I am so happy for you...my baby girl was born on April 23 :) God Bless...Shannon
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! So exciting Autumn! Congratulations to both of you...can't wait to see you this weekend. We were just talking about this when we met and now here is the day...so happy for you!
Sunday
Congratulations! Babies are so awesome!
M
Woohooo congrats to you, brian and Elias. Now I know two pregnant people who's gonna be the 3rd?
Congratulations!!!!! That must be so exciting for you!
Congratulations! How exciting for all of you!
WOW!! Congrats, So very exciing
what fun to add to your family! congrats!
Wow Autumn! That's the best news! So happy for you and big brother Elias!
What a beautiful blessing Autumn! I can't wait to meet the newest Gossett.
Amy
OH, that is AWESOME!! Congrats! You are a blessed mama!!
congratulations!!!
With that subject line, I expected to hear that you sold your home and are moving to Ethiopia. I must say that though my expectations were different, I love hearing this news. The sickness does wear off - eventually! How exciting that you guys will get to experience another way that God brings children into families!
Congrats. :-D
Congratulations, Autumn!
Wow that's so exciting! I know God is going to bless you and your growing family!
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Post a Comment