What an exciting day! He's so little in all those pictures! Hard to believe it's him.
This is so sweet! Elias was so tiny! I can't believe how little his legs look. What a precious boy.
He is just too precious! How wonderful that you guys captured this wonderful day. I can't wait for referral day! :-D
So beautiful :) what a teeny little cutie he was !! Now he is bigger and just plain beautiful !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What an exciting day! He's so little in all those pictures! Hard to believe it's him.
This is so sweet!
Elias was so tiny! I can't believe how little his legs look. What a precious boy.
He is just too precious! How wonderful that you guys captured this wonderful day. I can't wait for referral day! :-D
So beautiful :) what a teeny little cutie he was !! Now he is bigger and just plain beautiful !
Post a Comment