I can't get over the pumpkin patch photo in shorts! We had hats and mittens :)Thinking of you...
Yeah so ummm our pumpkin patch pictures are slightly different then yours..
Lucky u to be in shorts..this WI weather is sooo not like that!!Very cute family:)God Bless:)Karenwww.hernkekid.blogspot.com
You guys are too cute! Except I was kinda hoping to see the baby bump...
He's getting SO big! He's gonna be a tall boy! Such an adorable picture. You all look great! Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't get over the pumpkin patch photo in shorts! We had hats and mittens :)
Thinking of you...
Yeah so ummm our pumpkin patch pictures are slightly different then yours..
Lucky u to be in shorts..this WI weather is sooo not like that!!
Very cute family:)
God Bless:)
Karen
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com
You guys are too cute! Except I was kinda hoping to see the baby bump...
He's getting SO big! He's gonna be a tall boy! Such an adorable picture. You all look great! Love you!
Post a Comment