On Friday afternoon we found out from AGCI that we were accepted. This means that we have been approved to work with the agency we chose. We will be receiving an orientation packet in the mail in the next couple of days. This packet will have the necessary contracts for Ethiopia and will give us a more detailed look into the next step. A week from tomorrow we will then have a conference call with the agency to go over the packet and ask any questions we may have. We are making progress!
2 comments:
Good luck in your adoption! I have added you to our prayer list. I know it is a long process, but God will be with you every step. My husband and I are currently working through the domestic adoption process. We have friends who adopted from Ethiopia over the summer. It is a wonderful experience.
By the way, we share an uncle (Uncle Roger and Aunt Patti). Patti is my mom's sister.
Hi Traci! Thank you so much for adding us to the prayer list. We really can use it. I would love to hear how your adoption process goes as I know nothing about domestic adoption and am curious about the process. Very cool that we share an Aunt and Uncle, unfortunately they live too far away so we can't see them often enough!
Post a Comment