Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3 Months

Elias is 3 months old! So, in proper adoption blog fashion I am going to tell you all 3 things I LOVE about Elias:

1) I love his piercing brown eyes
2) I love all 10 of his LONG toes
3) I love his very serious scrunched eyebrow look

And here are 3 things I can't wait to find out about Elias:

1) What it feels like to hold him
2) What he looks like when he smiles (since he has that serious scrunched eyebrow look in most of the pictures we have)
3) What his personality is like - is he content? a screamer? happy?


**My parents got their court dates - December 9th! We can't wait to find out if that will be the day 2 more boys are added to the family!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE his name!! Praying that you'll find out all you long to know about him and more SOON!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Melissa said...

Sooo excited for your parents! And I love your three things list. My little one will be 5 months on the 25th...I may have to borrow your list idea :)

AND__LOVE THE NAME!

Hope you are well Autumn!

Renee said...

Congrats to your parents..hope all the new members of you family are home soon.I posted a pic of some giraffe's in my blog I think they might be the same ones in your little guys nursery.

Michael and Michelle said...

I am so happy for your parents....can I ask when they cound out about their court??

Michelle

Our journey said...

Yeah for your parents. How exciting! I am praying they make it through the first time. Love you list about your adorable little guy.

Maria and Family said...

That is really cool. You guys are going to have so much to celebrate in your family. Hey, any idea if I have moved at all? I havent been able to keep track..are we 8 or maybe 7 ? Hugs..
Maria

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to hold him too!! And how exciting about your parents!!

cb4swife said...

Oh Autumn! I love the name...and what a fun thing to do for his monthly b-day...I can't wait to see pictures of him with those lists! Praying it is soon!!!Shannon