Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friends Amy and Leann. I guess multiple tags mean I must do my best to share seven random/weird things about myself.

1. I love the seat warmers in my car. I don't get to use them that often since it is usually warm in San Diego. Sometimes though I just want the comfort of a warm back so I turn the AC on and the seat warmer at the same time.

2. I crave salad. Not just any salad. Dave and Buster's Southwestern Chicken salad. We go out to lunch every day at work (rough, I know...) and I usually insist we go there at least once a week. There have been a couple times though that my cravings have been so bad over the weekend that Brian and I go there because I can't wait until Monday.

3. Although it took me 6 years and 4 schools to get my degree, I never changed my mind about what I wanted to do as a career and therefore never changed my major.

4. My feet are always dry. I think it is because I wear flip flops or sandles every single day. Luckily I have a husband who loves to rub my feet and actually does so, with lotion, every single night before bed.

5. I have to wash my face every night before bed. I am mildly allergic to make-up. If I fall asleep on the couch Brian has to wake me up to make sure I wash my face. If not, I wake up about 2 am with burning, itching, watery eyes and have to go do it then. I have recently decided maybe I should invest in some biore wipes so Brian can bring my face wash to me on the couch.

6. In high school I was in choir. We went on a trip to France. My Mom was there as a chaperone and my sister was also there. We were touring Versailles and it was time to get back on the bus. My Mom, sister and I were slacking and were definitely in the back of the group. As we were walking quickly to catch the bus, we passed a group of school children on a field trip. My Mom told the little boys I was an American movie star. They swarmed me asking for pictures. There were tons of kids all around me and we are all dying laughing (especially my Mom) who was taking pictures for these kids of them with the "American movie star." I gave the last boy a kiss on the cheek and all his friends thought he was SO cool. I wonder if any of them jumped online to try to figure out who I was...

7. Brian calls me curly toes. The reason why is because when I am really relaxed and sitting down I curl my toes under my feet. I don't even realize I do it but he always likes to point it out.

Now I am going to tag:

Sarah

Nellann

Dawn

Renee

DeeDee

Erin

Emily

Now I have some really exciting adoption news!!! My Mom found out that yesterday their paperwork was submitted to court. AND they were told they should be getting a court date assigned today!! We are guessing it will be sometime the end of November/beginning of December. I will let you know as soon as we find out. For those of you wondering how long it takes to get assigned a court date after your paperwork is submitted, there you go - 1 day!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Brian rubs your feet with lotion every night??? Are you kidding me??! I'm SO making Tim read this!!

P.S. you need to update your lists!! #7 and #10 for me!! WOOHOO!!

Renee said...

Tag challenge completed...please don't be scared of me now haha.
Brian might be sorry you posted about him rubbing your feet with lotion every night after all you blog buddies share that info with their husbands. Your a lucky lady.