I love this! He is beautiful! Did you make this yourselves or did you have someone else make it? ~Anne
Hey Anne...I used Shutterfly. It was super easy
Very cute Autumn. I"ll be working on this project soon. I have an idea of what I want just need to figure out how to get it done.
love love LOVE it! i may have to steal your idea! :)
Precious!Christina
That's so cute!
Sweet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love this! He is beautiful! Did you make this yourselves or did you have someone else make it?
~Anne
Hey Anne...I used Shutterfly. It was super easy
Very cute Autumn. I"ll be working on this project soon. I have an idea of what I want just need to figure out how to get it done.
love love LOVE it! i may have to steal your idea! :)
Precious!
Christina
That's so cute!
Sweet!
Post a Comment