A lot of discussion, some compromise and a few unnecessary sticker purchases later, here is the helmet!
We got it airbrushed at the mall. Brian really wanted a sports helmet (Chargers or Padres, of course) and the only thing I liked enough was the retro padres colors so here you have it. Unfortunately it has already chipped badly after one night. Luckily we have a "lifetime guarantee" at the airbrush place. We are hoping a fix it trip and a couple of clear coats should be enough.
Do you see his cute crooked teeth coming in???
*At what point do crooked teeth not become cute anymore?
17 comments:
A helmet disguised as a helmet...Genius!!! I've only seen stickers on them. Did you guys come up with the airbrushing idea? Either way - very cute!
I noticed a couple babies on their tummies in some of the pictures from families that just returned. Maybe you raised an awareness for tummy time there.
"at what point do crooked teeth not become cute anymore?"
when you're paying thousands of dollars for orthodontics.
i like the helmet. i would never have thought of airbrushing.
Love the air brushing.
Both of my children's teeth came in crooked and for the most part they became straight once they were through all of the way and other teeth came up along side them. My oldest has braces but it's for other reasons and not trulely crooked teeth.
love the helmet! i've never seen one airbrushed. it's so fun.
LOVE the helmet! I've seen a few babies with decorated helmets but none that have actually been done with a "helmet" theme. Very cute idea and turned out great! Your boy is just precious!
Nice compromise Autumn! He looks pretty darn cute.
A
Crooked teeth aren't cute when affect the ability to eat, otherwise it doesn't really matter. To me anyway. Xavi still has his crooked front baby teeth and he's 2, I think they just do that, I dunno...
I like the helmet, he looks too cute in it too! :)
He is sooo stinkn' full of life...look at him, helmet and all...crooked teeth and all!!
GO ELIAS!!!
That is so darling. How creative and cute. He is a doll baby!
What a cute baby!!
Love it! How can a little baby be so happy and content - even with head decoration?!
Autumn he is so adorable! You guys are such cool parents!
That is hilarious!! He's so cute!! I LOVE the airbrushing...
:) kj
Love the helmet. Elias you rock it little man. In reply to your comment on my blog....it feels real every time those 8 teeth of his sink in to my shoulder haha..No seriously i'm so crazy in love with Noah Tamirat he truly is an awesome little dude.
what a wonderful little guy!! Smiling and just rockin his helmet !! Beautiful as always ;)
Ok Tim LOVES the helmet!! He looks so cute in it. We're going to schedule an appt to see what they recommend for Mr.Jaxson.
Autumn, I love the helmet...what an awesome idea. Joshua's bottom teeth came in crooked too, now they are beautifully straight, so don't sweat it.
Post a Comment