Monday, June 1, 2009

I Have the BEST Babysitters

Emily got back from Ethiopia on Thursday night!! Normally Monday is my Dad's day with Elias but today he is taking Israel to the dentist (in Mexico) because the poor guy's teeth are rotting and therefore hurting. Emily is watching Elias. I was telling her how hard it is to be away from him so I got presents :) First came this

Then came this...


Brian now thinks my Dad's usual picture text needs to become a video. I'm just glad we have babysitters who send me presents to help me get through the day!


Disclaimer: Although it is noon PST, Emily is suffering from a severe case of jet lag...thus the no make-up. (Actually she is adjusting really well, just no need to impress a 10 month old).

Thanks, Emily! And thanks for letting me post a video that has you with no make-up and morning hair. Don't worry everyone is looking at Elias anyway :)

10 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Yikes!

Three2Five said...

too cute! please tell your sister we were just looking at Elias but even without the make up she is still stinkin gorgeous!

Maria and Family said...

Shoot ! No worries...she looks better then I do without makeup :) So happier she is home safe and sound and can recharge a bit. And yup...elias is pretty darn cute :)

Maria and Family said...

SO HAPPY. OYE....

Dawn said...

TOO cute!! Emily is home?! I need to catch up on her blog.

Jessica said...

She's so perty I wouldn't have even known! And Elias is ADORABLE!! :)

Kristi J said...

hey, I never wear make up on my blog...I never do my hair either...She looked very normal to me :) But hey, i have 5 kids now :) kj

Tisha Alexander said...

How wonderful! I am so glad that your family is able to help while you work. I am sure it is still hard being away from him, but at least you know he is being well cared for!

Kathy Freier said...

How fun to see Elias in action!! I like the videos too! Tell Emily she is just a cute and sweet with or without make-up!!

JonesEthiopia said...

Oh my goodness, that little buddy is too cute for words.