For my birthday we had a Mexican themed party. Elias was all smiles!
Some of Elias' favorite people...his grandparents





The chefs for the day


The kiddos enjoying the hot tub


Mama's favorite dessert...strawberry shortcake!
Sophia: "Do I have something on my face?"
Elias: "I want more NOW!"
As we were at the Mexican market picking up the food Brian semi-jokingly suggested a pinata. I thought it was a brilliant idea and picked out my princess pinata. I chose Ariel because it was made out of a balloon rather than paper plates. Some may think it's snobby not to want a pinata made out of paper plates glued to cardboard...I choose to think of myself as classy rather than snobby.


Israel and Alemu now assocaite all birthdays with pinatas and have already asked if there will be one at Mom's birthday party.








Israel insisted on sorting, organizing and counting every piece of candy. Meanwhile Mom celebrated the fact she has a child as O.C.D. as she is!
Poor Israel had an abcess tooth. He ended up having emergency dental surgery the next day.
For my birthday I got a Wii. After the pinata we tested it out. It has since become a family favorite. There has not been a single day I have walked into my parent's house without Israel asking me if I brought my game. He has even called me a couple times to ask me to come play (but only if I bring the game, of course).


5 comments:
Good blog! That was a fun day. When are you going to bring the Wii?
I just have to say HI! We are a family that used CCI with your mom! I LOVED catching up on your blog and checking out your adorable son! He's so stinkin' cute!!
It WAS a fun day. I'm glad you enjoyed it and some of the pictures I posted. Love you, sis!
Happy Birthday Autumn!! Looks like a fun day!
What a fun day! I don't dare give Grace a pinata--she would shred it with the first hit! She's such a brut!
I love seeing your family photos. God has blessed you gloriously. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment