The phone call went well. I got some questions answered and now I can "bust-out" the rest of the list! Christy is very nice and I look forward to working with her more. I am afraid I may have scared her or impressed her I'm not sure which :). She would get to a section to explain it to me and I would say timidly, "Um, I already did that." At least she would laugh and say "Oh good." I am very motivated and secretly love paperwork - what a nerd, I know.
2 comments:
I am a nerd along with you! I LOVE paperwork. I can't believe I'm pretty much done. What am I going to do now?
Amy
That's so funny. My husband and I finished our Dossier in no time....Julie had to tell me to stop until the orientation call just incase I made a mistake?? The only reason it took so long was because of the HS. Man, when God puts something on our (meaning all of us women) heart, we get it done!!
Blessings,
Michelle
Post a Comment