Monday, February 18, 2008
Homestudy Update 2
I just spoke with our social worker, Lori. We have our first interview on Thursday, February 28th. This will be about an hour long appointment where we will go over the paperwork we will need to complete for the homestudy. Our second appointment will be Wednesday, March 5th. On this appointment, Brian and I will have an hour and a half separate interviews. On the 28th we will schedule our third appointment which is the home inspection and should be the final appointment. After our final meeting Lori will need a few weeks to complete the report and then our homestudy will be done - I am hoping this might be by the end of March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It feels so good to get things done! You have your interview dates and soon your HS will be done! Yeah!! Your moving right along.
Michelle
Your are moving right along! I had the same philosophy. There is only so much in your control, so truck on through it!
Amy
Actually, yes we just got our homestudy application in the mail and have started filling out the paper work so that is a little something. My husband called Atlanta, and the did get our request and are getting the paper work in order but at their speed!!! But God is faithful and its all in his time. We will be parying about the homestudy in the 28th, keep us updated!!! Oh and I am gald you are so far ahead of us so I can ask you questions, paper work not my strong suit!!! :)
That's what I tried to do too, but then it took a month and a half for us to get an interview date once all our paperwork was in...frustraiting. I know it will all work out. You guys might catch up to us in the process really quickly at the pace you're going. That would be fun to be close on the waiting list, uh?
Post a Comment