Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dr.'s Appointments, CHECK

Well I guess technically we can't cross it off the list yet, but they are scheduled. Normally it takes me about 3 months to get an appointment with my Dr. and Brian doesn't really have one so I was worried about getting both of us on her books. I called today and they are squeezing us in Friday afternoon!! So, we will get the forms in Thursday's meeting and go with our notary to the Dr.'s on Friday. It can't get any faster than that! MORE PROGRESS!!

3 comments:

Our journey said...

YEAH! I love checking things off the to do list.

Amy

Michael and Michelle said...

Doesn't it feel so good to "check" things off the list!
We are still waiting for our FDL.
Michelle

Outdrsycple said...

You guys are moving right along! We got our homestudy interviews done finally now we are just waiting to send it in.