The contracts are in! Brian and I sent everything to AGCI yesterday. The next step will be getting our dossier packet and being assigned a case worker. I imagine that would happen by next week.
Hello!! I just foung your blog. Nice to meet you. My advice, move as fast as you can on this part of the process because this is the only time frame that you can control. Any help, let me know.
I loved getting the dossier! Have fun with the paperwork....My husband and I actually enjoyed doing it. It really can be fun! Everything you do is one step closer to your baby boy!! Michelle
Congrats on this first big step! I felt the same way about the paperwork. We have everything in and are waiting for our home study interviews to be set up. I wish I had more paperwork because then I would at least be doing something. Now begins the waiting on others part of the process. I will remain thankful that God is in control and everything is going to happen on his timeline and not mine!
6 comments:
Congrads!!!!! You guys are moving a lot faster than us!!! Hope you had a great day!!! Can't wait to hear what happens next!
Hello!! I just foung your blog. Nice to meet you. My advice, move as fast as you can on this part of the process because this is the only time frame that you can control. Any help, let me know.
I loved getting the dossier! Have fun with the paperwork....My husband and I actually enjoyed doing it. It really can be fun!
Everything you do is one step closer to your baby boy!!
Michelle
Congrats on this first big step! I felt the same way about the paperwork. We have everything in and are waiting for our home study interviews to be set up. I wish I had more paperwork because then I would at least be doing something. Now begins the waiting on others part of the process. I will remain thankful that God is in control and everything is going to happen on his timeline and not mine!
Amy in WA
yay! you're on your way already! hold onto that excitement and don't be discouraged. it's a lot of work, but totally worth it in the end!
congrats! That's awesome! Can't wait to follow your journey!
Post a Comment