Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We Have Names

Today we were assigned a case manager, Christy, with AGCI. We should be hearing from her soon and getting our dossier packet in the mail. We also learned the name of our social worker - Lori. She works with Adoption Alliance and will be conducting our homestudy. Lori too is supposed to contact us in the next couple of days to schedule our homestudy interviews!! WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!

6 comments:

Our journey said...

Christy is great. She is our case manager too! I got to meet her last month at an AGCI gathering in Seattle. You are in good hands.

Amy

alluringcouture said...

Lori is just a wonderful name! :)

Outdrsycple said...

Hi,

I tried to leave a really long and indepth comment on your 1600a post the other day, and then my computer shut itself down, I was so bummed. Anyway, I'm so happy you have your case manager now. Julie is ours, but I know everyone there is great. You are very fortunate that your finger prints are already done! We can't even send in our 1600a until we are done with our homestudy. Hope to hear that your have homestudy dates soon!

Michael and Michelle said...

I loved getting the dossier packet! We had fun getting all the paperwork done.
Let us know when you get your dossier.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You guys are making awesome progress. I'm amazed at how smooth everything is going. It's very encouraging.

C said...

so happy that everything is going so fast for you guys!