Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Congratulations

Congratulations to my bloggin' buddy MICHELLE!!! Michael and Michelle have just received a referral of siblings. Since they were also on the boy's list, this unofficially makes us
I informed Brian of this change last night. As he was ironing his clothes for work I heard singing. I asked him what he was singing and he said "The #10 Song." It went something like this. "We're #10, we're #10, the baby's coming, ooohhhh." (Electric guitar noises). "We're not #12 or #11, but we're #10 which is so nice and round." (More electric guitar noises). It went on for quite a few minutes, but you get the point. We are EXCITED!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Progress!! How exciting!

Our journey said...

How cool!! I bet it might even be lower than that. It sounds like there were several referrals and we might not know about all of them and those on the blogs might not post until they are sure they are accepting (I think Michelle got her call Monday and posted Tuesday).

Go God!

Amy

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you both. You could still get a referral before the courts close! I'm praying for you.

cb4swife said...

This is exciting isn't it!!! I just love watching everyone get their referrals. We aren't to far behind you guys on the boy list especailly since Julie told me today that our starting number on the list was 14 and not 15...so that would make us 12 so far...who knows, maybe we'll get to meet and travel together??? God bless!!!Shannon

Phronsie said...

LOL! That's cute!

How exciting!! You're moving up!! :)

Brian said...

Song to be released mid July, sure to be a chart topper!

Anonymous said...

YAY! This is wonderful news!! :) Movin on up!!