Praise the Lord!! Movement - finally. And just after a whiny blog post. I guess you just never know. Congratulations to the Paschalls on their referral this morning!! We haven't received our monthly update call yet, but this makes us (unofficially, of course) #11!!!
3 comments:
YEAH, We're moving!!! How does it feel to be #11.
Autumn,
I noticed Michelle's blog had an addition on the ticker as well. I think we may be on to something. Which means, you're number will be even smaller.
Sharon
Autumn,
Julie is our regular case manager and she often says "you are about...." Don't take it literally, she just didn't count the list. It seems like there have been several referrals and I'll bet she can't give you a specific number because families are still reviewing the referrals and haven't committed yet. (That's my guess about why Michelle isn't speaking up.) You are definitely at 11, but more likely at 10 or 9. Give it until Friday and you will probably be even lower.
You can always email Julie. She usually gets back to you as she's leaving the office. If you ask a specific question she'll try and get the answer. Hope that helps and I can't wait to see your baby!
Post a Comment