THIS IS SO FUN!! Congratulations to the
Davilas on their referral of a baby boy!!! God is so good. What is so awesome is that a referral is so exciting for everyone involved! How exciting for the adoptive parents, how exciting for the child, and how exciting for all of us who get to celebrate with them AND move one step closer to being united with our children. SO SO FUN!
P.S. This super exciting day for the Davila's makes us unofficially #
9 comments:
YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER BY THE DAY! :) So exciting!
Thanks for the info!!! And you do have a life! Your getting closer to being a mommy and that is one of the greatest journeys we get to embark on...it is wonderful that you are so excited!!! I love your excitement! God Bless and please dear Lord keep those referrals coming!Shannon
I can't wait to read that post of yours when you get to see your precious baby!
Yeah, another Elinor! Even more Yeah for being #9!!!! You described it perfectly in your post. I am truly excited to share in the joy of the families and children as referrals are given out and we get to move a little closer to our own at the same time.
Praise God!!
Amy
What an exciting week it has been. I can't wait to see what next week may bring. You are getting so close!!!!
So happy for!!! you are NOW moving so fast!!! Keep me updated!!
Thank you for the update! You guys are so great!! Yeah to be moving again.
I think yoy will have # 7 really soon!!!!Thats what I am praying for!
Love your blog... I haven't been here in a while.
That is so cool that your sister got to go to Hannah's Hope. It is a WONDERFUL place!!!!
You are getting closer :-)
Post a Comment