Alemu - age 10 (ish)
Israel - age 8 (ish)
We got to meet Almeu and Israel the morning of Feb 1st and we met Elias later that afternoon. Feb 1st will forever be a very special day for Brian and I. I think it was a good thing that we met the older boys first and were able to give them a little special attention before we were more consumed with a baby.
Alemu and Israel are truly wonderful boys. They are loving, affectionate and nurturing. They are well behaved and sweet tempered. They are curious and excited. Although I haven't been a mom long, I have learned that it is very easy to love people who love your child. I love Israel and Alemu all their own but seeing how much they love and dote over Elias deepened that love to a whole other level.Changing their nephew's diaper
Feeding their nephew
The first time to the movies!
7 comments:
What beautiful boys. A wonderful new addition for your family and awesome uncles for elias. When do your parents travel? I'm sure it must have been great to be able to tell your new brothers they would be coming home soon.
I love all of your pictures!! Elias is just too cute and those brothers of yours are precious!! What an amazing trip you had to not only meet Elias, but also your new brothers and to see your sister!!!!!
Welcome home!!!
Oh my gosh!!!!! So happy for you and your family!!!!!
Wow. We're fairly new followers of your blog and had no idea your parents also are adopting! What a sweet, sweet time for your family! Amazing how God works!
Hi I found your blog through the Lyons, we just adopted our son from ethiopia about 7 months ago....and your families story just makes my heart melt! All the boys are adorable, what a blessing! Hope you are adjusting to motherhood....and recovering from jet-lag!
Congrats!
what a blessing!
Autumn, this is Kristi Johnson and I was wondering if by ANY chance you saw our daughter, "K"...She is 9 months old and precious and we just got her referral this past Tuesday..She was taken to HH on January 29th..so she should have been there while you were there....Just checking if by chance you noticed our precious angel...You can email if you want and I can give you her full name if that helps ring a bell...or I can send you a pic to see if that rings a bell...Thanks and hope you're enjoying your new son, Kristi
Kristinedjohnson@comcast.net
Post a Comment