
Well we left Addis Ababa 50 hours ago and we are finally home!! Elias and Brian are both sleeping already. The exhaustion comes and goes in waves and right now I am pretty wide awake. What I have learned over the last week is I need to sleep when the baby does so I'm off to bed anyway. I will try to start writing about our trip and downloading pictures tomorrow. For all you waiting moms, I saw most [as in not all :( ] of your children. I will try to e-mail you all tomorrow with updates. Until then...
31 comments:
What a good lookin family!! :)
So glad you are finally home and I can't wait to hear about your trip. Get some sleep mama!
Oh, Autumn I have tears in my eyes. He is beautiful! All three of you are!! So happy for you and Brian!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Thank you for bringing Ana her dolls for us!! Your Mom has been a wonderful support to me! And have enjoyed following your blog.
Take care and get some rest!
Kathy Freier
super cute family! excited to hear more about your trip.
What a cute family!! It's true, sleep when Elias sleeps and you should do just fine. I'm still working on getting that one down, LOL!
He's so cute!
Beautiful baby, beautiful family. Glad you are FINALLY home, wow what a long trip!
So glad you are finally home-all THREE of you!! Congrats and looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Ethiopia!!
Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Oh man, I'm tearing up too! It's SO GOOD to see the three of you together!! He is so perfect in every way! Many blessings as you get to know each other! Eryn
elias is so beautiful! what a wonderful family picture:) so glad you are all home now and can start your life as a family of three. and you're definitely right...sleep when he does!
Glad you guys got home safe and sound...
Perfect family...
Ok someone pass the tissues. What a beautiful family its so great to see you all togeather at last. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Get some sleep and enjoy being a mommy.
Congrats guys! You guys look like a great family! So exciting...looking forward to more details of the trip!
So glad you are home with your baby boy. He is so cute. Happy to hear that he is doing better. Our first meeting with our 1 one year two weeks ago at HH involved a lot of crying as well. Things are better now!
What a beautiful family!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Blessings,
Jenn
Congratulations and welcome home Elias! Mom and Dad you will do great.
A family picture! Yay! I've been looking forward to seeing a picture of you all together--this is a great one. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Christina
Autumn,
What a beautiful picture. He is just a gorgeous baby. Would love to meet him sometime. When my sweetie comes home, we'll have to get together...you're just an hour or so south.
Sunday
Elias is even more beautiful IN YOUR ARMS! What a great family you have!! Thanks for sharing your journey!
Oh Autumn! You and Brian both look so fulfilled! I am beyond happy for you! Your family is beautiful inside and out. Get some rest! Can't wait to hear more!
welcome home! hope you have a smooth adjustment being back. elias is darling and looks right at home with both of you! can't wait to hear and see more of the blessed trip.
Yay!! I am so happy you are home with your boy! Try to journal about these days (I didn't...who has time?) and weeks home....in a few months it will be a blur and the exhaustion you're experiencing makes it hard to remember these first precious days/weeks/months together.
Elias is adorable...what a handsome boy!!!
Welcome back!!! I too got tears in my eyes seeing this picture...God is so good...can't wait to read about the trip...love...Shannon
OH, MY GOODNESS! Thank you Father! You all look absolutely amazing as a family. I can't stop smiling about it! Kaylee gave a big smile at Elias too! We love you and CAN'T wait to hold him!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys...love the picture of you three...you all look so happy together! -daniel and jamie (from SIM START)
Autumn, Elias is gorgeous!!!So happy for you all and thankful to God for your safe trip home. God Bless!!!!
Could you guys look any happier???? You are all glowing :) So happy your journey is over and Elias is home in your arms.
Okay already, enough family time and sleep, time to update us!! Can't wait for the details and more pictures :)
Welcome HOME, Elias! What a handsome little guy. Can't wait to hear more!
So happy for you Autumn! He is such a sweet little boy!
Ooooh! I'm all choked up! I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet him!
love always, lisa.
Perfect! Glad you made it home after the delays. Elias is looking mighty happy in his mama's arms. Dad looks pretty smug himself. : ) Congratulations Gossett Family!!
Post a Comment