Just wanted to give everyone an update. Autumn & Brian 's plane was delayed leaving Ethiopia which made them miss their connection in London. They are overnighting in London and will be home tomorrow instead of tonight. :(
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah for overnighting in London! If you had to have a delay anywhere, this would be it...very cool! Autumn, I've been thinking about you guys and praying for safe travels. Email me when you get back and have a chance to catch your breath. Welcome home!!!
Checking in looking for family pictures! Bummer on the delay but how nice to have your whole family in London for a night :) Stay safe and praying for you guys!!
4 comments:
Yeah for overnighting in London! If you had to have a delay anywhere, this would be it...very cool! Autumn, I've been thinking about you guys and praying for safe travels. Email me when you get back and have a chance to catch your breath. Welcome home!!!
Sunday
Praying for safe travels for the rest of the trip home
I can't wait to see pictures!! Safe travels, I am praying for you all...
Checking in looking for family pictures! Bummer on the delay but how nice to have your whole family in London for a night :) Stay safe and praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment