He's SOOOOOOOOO cute! He looks just like his MiMi!!!
ok Elias B. you are to stinkin cute.
Beautiful pictures, Autumn!
umm... ok... hands down one of the CUTEST babies i have ever seen!! LOVE the pics!
Too cute!!! I love the family picture! Love...Shannon
Absolutely perfect! You all were definitely meant to be a family!
OH, my heart is melting!! He is just TOO precious!!!!!!Looks like everyone is very happy!!
Great pictures!! What's the status of you all moving to Ethiopia this summer?
I think he looks like a Gerber baby with those wonderful eyes and sweet mouth! So cute!
Happy 8 month birthday Elias.
What a beautiful happy family!! You are so blessed ;)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
He's SOOOOOOOOO cute! He looks just like his MiMi!!!
ok Elias B. you are to stinkin cute.
Beautiful pictures, Autumn!
umm... ok... hands down one of the CUTEST babies i have ever seen!! LOVE the pics!
Too cute!!! I love the family picture! Love...Shannon
Absolutely perfect! You all were definitely meant to be a family!
OH, my heart is melting!! He is just TOO precious!!!!!!
Looks like everyone is very happy!!
Great pictures!! What's the status of you all moving to Ethiopia this summer?
I think he looks like a Gerber baby with those wonderful eyes and sweet mouth! So cute!
Happy 8 month birthday Elias.
What a beautiful happy family!! You are so blessed ;)
Post a Comment