Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog Introductions

Well after completing her entire adoption and receiving many requests for a blog my Mom has finally decided to start one. So...I guess technically it isn't an adoption blog but a family blog. You can read all about life with 7 kids, the two youngest of which have been home from Ethiopia for 1 month, and 1 grandson (who I must add is the CUTEST KID EVER...and by "ever" I mean EVER)!

Talcott Family Blog

Although I have made this introduction before I also wanted to throw my sister's blog out there where you can read all about her daily work and life in Addis Ababa.

Emily's Blog

Happy reading! Hope you love my family as much as I do :)

3 comments:

Three2Five said...

Well I will just leave the comment I tried to leave on your families blog on yours and you can just pass on the message.
"HI I am Bethany a friend of Autumn's and a fellow adoptee of another one of the cutest babies in the world! Congratulations guys."

Well there it is. Thanks for passing it on!

Maria and Family said...

i will have to check out your moms blog :) did you get my email about emily and the donations? and yes he IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER :) dont tell my kiddos i said that ... :)

Mandy said...

I am really looking forward to both of these blogs! And, thanks for you comments to me - it is so great hearing from those who have made it through. I'm glad to hear how well you guys are adjusting, also.
Amanda