
Great Grandma Saddlemire
Grandma Gossett
Grandpa Gossett
Uncle Kevin
Aunt Lori
Great Aunt Linda
Great Aunt Lisa
Group Photo
Mommy's Family
Great Grandma Stalker
Mimi Papi
Auntie Em
Uncle Chuck
Uncle Alex
Uncle Alemu and Uncle Israel
We are blessed to live by lots of family! Elias has had so much fun getting to know everyone and we have loved seeing how excited everyone has been to meet the first grandchild on both sides of the family!
Dear Family,
I know I have promised you all these photos and then some. I could go on with excuses but it just hasn't happened. There is little I loathe more than someone saying they will send me a photo and never getting it. I will get to it...sometime. In the meantime, if you like the photo I posted of you and Elias I will share a secret. If you right click on the image and hit "save picture as" you can save it to your computer then do with it as you please!
7 comments:
Autumn,
Your little Elias sure is an expressive little guy. I wonder if thats an ethiopian thing..the pic of him with uncle chuck cracked me up..the uncle jake and uncle alex pics are just as funny. The pic of him with uncle alemu and uncle israel just warmed by heart..what a handsome bunch of ethiopian boys.
Autumn,
He is just so stinkin' cute! That is great that you are close to lots of family! I agree with Renee, the picture with Uncle Chuck cracked me up... in a very cute way! :)
Oh my goodness Autumn, what a cutie pie Elias is. He's so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have a beautiful family!!!!! Keep those pictures coming on the blog...I love it!!!
What gorgeous pictures. He's such a cutie pie and I just love those beautiful eyes.
hey guys ... I've been stalking but not commenting since you came home ... just wanted to let you know that Elias is awesome ... he looks so attentive ... can already tell he loves the camera :)
thanks for taking the time to upload all the pics (know it was to appease the family but we got the benefit as well!)
Elias pretty much has the best lips ever...could be trouble:)!
Autumn! Your family is beautiful! The pictures of Elias are priceless, he is so handsome. I read a couple blogs back the AGCI needs donations and I just happen to have a TON of diapers and wipes, are they needed? If so, i'm going to be in SD next week and can drop them off to you, plus it would be a good excuse to see you and meet your little man.
Post a Comment