Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Change

There has been a big change in the process for our agency. Families are now added to the wait list as soon as their dossier is completed. They no longer have to wait for their FDL in order to be on the list. Since we are already on the list this change does not effect us. We are very excited for our blog friends though who have been waiting for that special piece of paper who can now be moving up the wait list while they wait for their FDL. Congratulations!! I was praying for Amy, that her FDL would come soon so she could be on the list. She hasn't received that piece of paper, yet God has answered prayers by changing the rules! We can't wait to hear what numbers you all are.

The reason why this change has taken place is because the referral time is slowing down :(. There have been no referrals in over 2 weeks now which is drastically different than the movement the last couple months. So, we are still holding on at #12 and glad to at least be a number on the list!

4 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

I am so excited about that change! Thank you so much for the baby bottle idea. I had actually read that somewhere and thought it was a great idea. Now that I know that it worked for someone, I will definitely give it a try. Thank you SO much.

Our journey said...

Yeah!! Funny how God works. We have been praying for that FDL and we haven't received it yet, but we will be on the list!!!

Thanks for all your support,
Amy

Outdrsycple said...

You are so great, I read your comment on my blog before I even got to read THE EMAIL about the change, I was thinking...what is she talking about? haha. It is great to have such support and encouragement from other adoptive mommies! Maybe we wont be too far off from eachother after all.

cb4swife said...

I am so excited for you that you have a number! I am a little behind checking on everyone lately so I am a little late with the congrats :) Now with the good news...we'll be joining you on the list soon! Shannon