As the much more optimistic Brian added, "This means we are a third of the way there." I didn't know who was in the #1 spot for a little boy so I knew there was at least a small possibility that we could move up a spot and not find out for sure until our e-mail update. We get e-mail updates every 2 weeks (from which we can speculate) and official calls once a month to tell us where we are in line. I am so glad we "unofficially" moved because I was starting to loath the #9. In other news the estimated wait time for a referral has moved from 4-6 months to 6-8 months. Yuck.
Here's to hoping for a much shorter wait...
(however, if it does turn out to be that long I might need a few glasses to get me through it)
11 comments:
Autumn,
I am pretty sure the 6-8 month referral is for those of us in the 20s and above when we got on the list. It may not turn out to be as quick as you had hoped, but I would guess you will get that referral in 4-6 months. God has to do his work to get your little guy ready, so give him time. (Ha, ha! Tell that to me the next time I get down about this wait.) It will happen and when you have that little man in your arms all this waiting will be a very distant memory.
Amy
Woo Hoo...we are getting there slowly but surely aren't we? It is so nice to hear of referrals! God Bless...Shannon
Yeah, I'm so happy you got to move up! I know the wait can be hard, but it will all be worth it in the end (easy to say, hard to live it out daily :) ). I'm super excited for you.
Kristin
Awesome! It's so nice to hit a marker point. Celebrate each one and the next thing you know it will be your turn!
Joy
Congratulations #8, moving closer to the big day.
We are getting there Autumn! You will hold that sweet little guy in your arms and all this "labor" will disappear!
Yeah to number 8!! The waiting sucks... but the referrals seem to come in waves. so, maybe there will be a big wave this week and then you'll be moving up the list even faster!!!! :) You should make a list of the funny and silly little things that you and your husband can do-- that will be a lot harder to do when the baby comes. So, on every Friday that you don't hear about any referrals that week, etc..... you can pick something off the list and go and do it over the weekend!
-Suzi
WAHOO!! I'm so glad you moved up a notch!! YAY for progress!!
HOW FUN!
Congrats! Number 8 sounds great!
I'm sure i told you this but we changed our blog address
www.tnateam.blogspot.com
:-)
Trace
thanks for all your help with the Blog...I hope you can check it out. And congrats on the unofficial #8.
Yay for being number 8! I can't wait to see you and tell you about my time visiting Hannah's Hope and meeting the kids there. He will most likely have very short hair...although one little guys had gorgeous long, soft, curly hair- he was my favorite. I can't wait to see you in three days!
Post a Comment