So after my phone call today hearing we were officially #10, Christy e-mailed me to tell me that the one "pending" referral was accepted and we are offically #

I thought it was really nice of her to go out of her way and give me a new update after we had just talked a couple hours ago. Thanks, Christy!
11 comments:
Yeah! Glad it is official. PRaise God for all the referrals and praise him for moving you closer to your little guy!
I am soooo excited for you and can't wait to hear about a referral.
Amy
Yeah! That was so nice of her to update you again. #9 is way cooler than #10 :)
You are getting there. Who knows, maybe you'll get to travel with us. I am happy to hear that AGCI stopped using Enat Elam in March and still got a bunch of referrals in May. I can't wait to see your little man! You'll be wonderful parents.
We havent gotten our call yet. I can't wait to hear what our numbers are. I wondering how many girl referrals there were.
Congrats on the big 9!
Michelle
We havent gotten our call yet. I can't wait to hear what our numbers are. I wondering how many girl referrals there were.
Congrats on the big 9!
Michelle
So excited for you and your number 9. Even if its been slower, it's still progress.
Christy is or case worker (I guess thats what you would call her) WEll thats what Julie told me onn the phone yesterday! #9 so happy for you!!!
Nothing yet...I'm going crazy waiting. Here's my guess....
Boy 4
girl 6
sibling 1
overall 7
That's just my guess.
I'll post as soon as we hear anything.
Michelle
Yeah for 9..we haven't heard anything yet...God Bless...Shannon
WAHOO!! #9!! I wish it was moving faster for you, but how wonderful to see some movement FINALLY!!
Did I ever post to tell you that your time line is almost EXACTLY the same as ours-- just one year later? Weird. We applied with AGCI in early Jan., Was on the waitlist on April 6th. Received our referral June 20th. Traveled Aug. 17th! Crazy! Hoping there's a HUGE flood of referrals in the month of June!!!!!
Hang in there!
-Suzi Redman
Post a Comment