Wow, can you believe that? Does that make you a little excited? I think I would have felt really unprepared. I hope that you move up that wait list just as fast.
OK Autumn...let's start praying that the boys list starts moving that fast :)...maybe they do the girl referral calls first and then the boys...probably just wishful thinking...Have a great weekend...God Bless! Shannon
I would not be surpised if the boys list has moved more than you think. There is no one "known," besides Stephanie, before you to check. I hope Stephanie responds to your e-mail, otherwise we'll have to wait until next week. At least the call are coming next week, so we won't have to wonder!
4 comments:
Wow, can you believe that? Does that make you a little excited? I think I would have felt really unprepared. I hope that you move up that wait list just as fast.
OK Autumn...let's start praying that the boys list starts moving that fast :)...maybe they do the girl referral calls first and then the boys...probably just wishful thinking...Have a great weekend...God Bless! Shannon
I would not be surpised if the boys list has moved more than you think. There is no one "known," besides Stephanie, before you to check. I hope Stephanie responds to your e-mail, otherwise we'll have to wait until next week. At least the call are coming next week, so we won't have to wonder!
Amy
We were SHOCKED to say the least. The best surprise EVER!!! We had no idea that we were even close! It's your turn!!! ~Kendra :)
Post a Comment