Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting Closer...

We got our monthly call and are OFFICIALLY #

10 comments:

C said...

your half way there from where you started that is so exciting!!!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh Autumn, that is so exciting! We haven't gotten our call but now I guess I can surmise!!

cb4swife said...

YEAH! That was a little surprise since you thought you were 7! Congrats on turning your paper in too! I am waiting patiently for our call :)...Shannon

Unknown said...

#6? That is so awesome! I can't wait to see your little boy!

Our Princess said...

Yippee!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Before you know it, you will JUMP ahead! ~Kendra

Our journey said...

Yeah for #6! Each step, no matter how little it may seem at the time, brings you closer and closer to your little man.

Amy

The Gresham Clan said...

Hooray - you are getting closer!!! I am so excited for you! I am just so excited to see who God brings into your family!!

Kristin

Maria and Family said...

YAY!!!!! That is really great.
Maria

Maria and Family said...

Oh btw I am #22 on the girls list now..no longer chasing ;)
Maria