#1) I wanted to feel settled in our marriage. I anticipated this would take about 5 years.
#2) I wanted us to be home owners
#3) I wanted to finish my college education
Well we accomplished #2 almost two years ago. We had put my schooling on hold for a while as we worked to get to the point financially where we could buy a home. About 6 months after we bought our condo I started going back to school. After 6 years of "off and on" schooling at 4 different schools (I apparently have to do things the hard way) I turned in my last paper on Saturday for my Bachelors in Global Studies.

In August we will have been married for four years but since #2 and #3 are now completed, I will admit to being a little off on my timeline. I am hoping I am almost a full year off in my timeline because I certainly would like our son to be home much sooner than August 2009... So, now that our requirements have been met, (haha, like we have control over any of this)
BRING ON THE BABIES!!!!
Really what this means is we better get a referral soon because I now have much more time to dwell on the wait. Guess I will just have to put all that time and energy into a nursery!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! Yes, bring on the babies! Can't wait to hear news of your referral!
Karey
Congratulations!!! Yes, bring on the babies! Can't wait to hear news of your referral!
Karey
Congratulations on getting that last paper in. After so many years, it must have been such a relief to turn it in.
Yes, you are ready for a baby boy. Can't wait to see your n ew number. It seems like there were a bunch of referrals last week.
LOL @ doing things the hard way! I'm still in school, probably won't be done till spring/summer 09... Only two schools for me though.
Congrats on making it to #6!! I'm so excited for you!!
Congrats on finishing your school and your new number !! You are SOOOOOOOO close !
Maria
Post a Comment