I am glad for movement and just hope it continues to move steadily. I hate before when there were no referrals for so long and then a big batch. I think it is easier to wait with good news trickling in!
Wow. That really was a good video. SO hard to imagine that many little children alone... I just noticed you linked me :) thanks ! I will do links soon..debating changing my blog background. Good luck on moving up a bit on your numbers...getting closer !! Maria
This video is so powerful. Thank you for sharing!! How is your waiting going? I'm praying that the list moves quickly and that more beautiful children can come home to their forever families!!!
6 comments:
This is such a great video. I think it really illustrates how big a 143,000,000 is.
Amy
I am glad for movement and just hope it continues to move steadily. I hate before when there were no referrals for so long and then a big batch. I think it is easier to wait with good news trickling in!
That boys list will be moving more again soon!
Amy
Wow. That really was a good video. SO hard to imagine that many little children alone...
I just noticed you linked me :) thanks ! I will do links soon..debating changing my blog background. Good luck on moving up a bit on your numbers...getting closer !! Maria
This video is so powerful. Thank you for sharing!! How is your waiting going? I'm praying that the list moves quickly and that more beautiful children can come home to their forever families!!!
Kristin
I sent you a email!!! :)
Hey Autumn! I can't seem to figure out getting to the xcel spread sheet on the brag site. Do you know who is between you and I?
Post a Comment