Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Showers

So this post is really over-due but here are the photos of our baby showers. We had a great time and are very thankful to everyone who came to help us celebrate. Mom, Aunt Tammy, and Emily thank you so much for putting it all together. I asked for beautiful and that's exactly what we got. We are blessed!


9 comments:

nell ann said...

Autumn--
These pics are awesome! Your families are the most blue-eyed bunch ever. How fun to have a baby with deep brown ones! I bet it was really fun to have Brian there. I doubt I'll convince mine to join me...or anyone else's husband either. Did he enjoy himself afterall?

It all looks so wonderful! How could your little one ever wonder how much everyone loves him already!

Meade family adoption said...

Autumn, everything was so beautifully decorated. Wow!! I have to know who did the African water bottles, and how!!!

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures. One question in one picture it looked like the centerpiece was a pair of shoes in a dome? WAs I seeing things...i'm sure there must be a story here.

Michael and Michelle said...

Looks GREAT and warm! I am missing the sun right now! I am still just so happy that you got some good news today!

Michelle

Jana said...

Too cute Autumn! It's a really great time for people to bless you and I great time to feel blessed yourself. What good news? I am out of the loop and inquiring minds want to know!!!

Our journey said...

I am so happy I was right...along with Autumn and Brian. I will keep having that great big hope for you!

Anonymous said...

How BEAUTIFUL! i'm so glad you were celebrated!! they did such a wonderful job--everything is so lovely. i continue to think of you & pray for you Autumn. i know waiting sucks.

Dawn said...

Wow - you have some great family & friends!! Looks like fun!!

Leann said...

Any news on your little guy? I've been praying for y'all. I think it's the not knowing that's the worst. Waiting is tolerable when you know how long...Praying for quick answers!!