Congratulations
Cosgrove Family on bringing Maleia home! Their homecoming video is great! Congratulations to
Michelle & Michael and
Jana & Rob who all legally became parents (again) on 11/3! They will be traveling in a matter of days.
CB & Shannon,
Melissa,
Kami & Eddie, and
Bethany & Aaron we are praying for favorable outcomes for your court cases this week.
9 comments:
Thanks Autumn...
Autumn,
I'm so sorry about this horrible error. But, trust in the Lord because He will bring your son home. God knows your heart.
Very, very soon that beautiful video of the Cosgroves will be a reality for you, too. I wish it were right now, Autumn... Soon!
Autumn - I'm so sorry you are having all these issues. It stinks - there's no other way to say it. I'm thinking of you often and praying lots. I can't wait for the day that you get your travel call.
Dawn
Praying for you.... and your beautiful Elias!!!! (LOVE that name, by the way.)
-Suzi
I can't wait to snuggle your little guy Autumn. And then you'll be snuggin' him soon.
Praying for you too!
Praying for you Autumn and Brian! Thank you for your kind words and your consistant support. It does not go unnoticed! You are such a kind-hearted soul.
Hang in there.. I know this is so hard. Giving over all the stress and sadness to GOD really does help. Sometimes you just have to reach the bottom...to be lifted up ya know? Elias WILL be coming home. Please know we are praying for you. The aching will be forgotten when you wrap your arms around your little man! (hugs) Why does this have to be so hard ? :)
Post a Comment