Saturday, November 22, 2008

4 Months

Elias is 4 months old today! So, here are 4 things we love about Elias...

1) We love that you love to cuddle! So far we have talked to 3 people who have met you and everyone says you LOVE to snuggle. We can't wait!! Your Daddy and I have already talked about how long it will be before we finally stop arguing about whose turn it is to hold you.

2) We love your precious lips! When they are fully revealed you have the perfect pucker. We talk often about how excited we are to give you some smoochin'. In a lot of your pictures your bottom lip is covered. We think maybe you might like to suck on your bottom lip. It is super cute!

3) We love your beautiful eyelashes. We just got pictures yesterday and they really show off some long full eyelashes. They make your DEEP brown eyes even more intoxicating!

4) We love your round face! Your Daddy is so excited that you "look like him!" I love both by boys and their big round heads :) I bought you some hats and now I am wondering if they will even fit. Hmmm...it is so hard to tell how big you are from pictures.

We got some updated photos of Elias B. yesterday. We were so excited!!! I cried a little. Our baby is changing so much! We are so happy that we can at least see these changes through ocassional photos. We still haven't seen him smile and I am dying to see what that face looks like all lit up! I can't post photos but what I can tell you is we are dealing with a serious CUTIE!!! There is absolutely no bias here...all will agree he is adorable!

Congratulations to Bethany, Kami, and Melissa who all got their travel dates! December 7th!! Michelle and Jana we are praying for sweet reunions with your little ones on Monday!

7 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

I love your post. He does sound like a cutie! I can't wait till he is in your arms. :)

Kristi J said...

So sweet...it makes me want my referral...I can't wait to see my first pics, kj

Maria and Family said...

I can not wait to see sweet Elias!! I know he is beautiful :) It is bitter sweet seeing the pics, you are so happy, yet sad that you arent with them. Soon it will be your turn, and you will hug and kiss him all you want!! Maria

cb4swife said...

I love your little tributes! We did not get our pictures yet...I am praying for you! Love...Shannon

Three2Five said...

One of my goals is to get your little man to not only smile but give me a little giggle. I am praying to be able to get a picture. If not I will give you a very vivid word picture. Thanks for the shout out! Yippeee!

Dawn said...

Happy 4 mos Elias!! I can't wait for the day you get your travel call!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for new pictures!! That is wonderful!! I remember so well studying every feature in the pictures I had--his face, his fingers, his feet, the background, the bouncy chair, ANYTHING, to try to feel near to him. I am so glad for you to have something, even though I know it is met with sorrow that he is getting so big. When he is older, he will cherish these baby pictures you have of him.