Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time of Praise

It's a miracle. Karen and Sharon have Ethiopian children that are completely and legally theirs. Many people prayed and fasted last week pleading with God to let their cases slip through the "loophole" this week - and it happened. They will be traveling sometime this summer to pick up their children. How exciting. The unimaginable pain they both must have been feeling at the possibility of losing the children that were already theirs in their hearts is now gone as these children are theirs on paper. Congratulations!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Autumn! Your joy is such a blessing to me!

Michelle Riggs said...

Praise God! Now I pray that the other agencies get good news soon.

Our journey said...

Bring on the babies!! You are soo close. Praise God for the miracle that happened today. He is an amazing father and I am thankful that I know him.

Amy

Blog Shmog said...

that is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!! Thank you Autumn and sooo many for praying!! I'm excited to hear what number you are on the list now!! Lots of referrals this week!!

Unknown said...

Autumn,

You must be number 2 or 3 by now with all the referrals this week, too.

Laurzie said...

YES! It IS a time of praise! Hooray!
I would imagine that you'll get "the call" soon, too, now that the floodgates have opened!

Three2Five said...

I know I am so excited by how much we have moved! I am wondering if We are now #8 on the Boys list also....I guess that would would make you #4 so maybe we are #9. I get so confused and that is why I try and not guess, but sometimes it is hard not to...