Tuesday, July 8, 2008

#1

WE ARE #Brian just got home from work and called to tell me there was a message I needed to hear. Now I am pretty sure Christy will call my cell phone so I didn't think it was THE CALL but knowing we are so close I completely had butterflies thinking that maybe it was. It was Shannon. She is 2 spots behind us on the list and just got her monthly call telling her she is officially #3. She knows how crazed I am and so she went out of her way to call us and tell us she is #3 making us #Can you believe it?!? Shannon, I am pretty sure you are the most thoughtful person in the WORLD! Thanks for the phone call!!!!

16 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh Autumn!!! This is so exciting, any time now!!!! You gotta love the tension and the excitement in the air!!! Yay!!!!

Our journey said...

YEAH! Like I said before, I am sooo excited for you I might not sleep until you get the call.

Amy

Sunny said...

I can't stand it...I'm going to be checking your blog 800 times a day! Travis and I have moved to #12. We can't believe it, last month we were #22!

This is all just too exciting!

Maria and Family said...

So excited for you both !!
Maria

Blog Shmog said...

oh my gosh you are so close!!

C said...

I have butterflies in my stomach for you!!! Its going so fast you could get "the call" today!!!! We are so happy for you guys....can't wait to hear that you got the call!!!

Dawn said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

Outdrsycple said...

I can't believe how fast you are moving!! I can't wait to hear about your referral...it will be sooooo soon! Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I am just thrilled for you. Just knowing that your precious boy is already at HH waiting for his papers to get finished so he can meet his mom and dad gives me goosebumps!

Jessica said...

WOOO HOOO!!!! I am so excited! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear what happens next!!
YAY!!!

Our Princess said...

No way!!!! That is incredible!!!! So close!!!!

Three2Five said...

AHHHHH! I am so excited for you guys and us because that makes us #5! Yeah!!! I don't even know what to think.
Congratulations you guys!

Phronsie said...

Eeeeh! So exciting!

Melissa said...

SO excited for you!! WOWZA---I will be reading and checking every hour hoping to see your exciting "new" number turn into a referral!

So exciting! And, how awesome you had others looking out for you! YEEEEHAAAA!!! I need to find me some of those thoughtful people on the girls list :)

Oh, Autumn! Can't wait!!!

Melissa (Va.)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, any time you will see the picture of your baby boy.

The Gresham Clan said...

HOORAY!! I am SOOO excited for you. I can't wait to see that you got the CALL! YES!!!!

Kristin