Rob and Jana got their referral of a little boy making us #The exciting part is, we do not know who is #1 or #2 so it will be a COMPLETE surprise when we get the call.
This is insane! Congratulations! I've taken your place at #5...I wonder what number I'll be when I get the monthly call. Have a great weekend! God Bless...Shannon
I am freaking out for you too! I am excited for my little girl, but there is certainly something special about your first child and being a new parent! You guys will be great.
Congratulations. I look forward to reading your blog every weekend and I love seeing your forward progress. Your dreams of being a family are getting closer all the time. Shari
It could be TODAY!!!!!! Keep that phone on you at all times!!!! Do you have a special ring???? I can't wait for you to see your baby!! I really could be this week!!! Can you believe it!!!! Do you have constant butterflies??? Thinking of you so much. (email your blogger friends with the great news when it happens) Michelle
Autumn, I just saw on Matt and Emily's blog that their new number for boys is 12. Does that mean that the list went one more down again?! Maybe you're number 2!!!!!!!!
I can't stand it, I'm so excited for you. Moving all the way from 12 to here. Praise God!!
16 comments:
This is insane! Congratulations! I've taken your place at #5...I wonder what number I'll be when I get the monthly call. Have a great weekend! God Bless...Shannon
I am freaking out for you too! I am excited for my little girl, but there is certainly something special about your first child and being a new parent! You guys will be great.
Amy
Holy smokes ! You are flying now !! I cant wait to see what next week brings ;)
Maria
Absolutely amazing!!! Maybe this week will be one crazy referral week!!! Praying hard!!
-Suzi
YEAH - can't wait to see who God brings into your family!!!!
Kristin
Wow #3 I would be FREAKING OUT too! I hope God gives you peace and the days fly by until the phone rings!
I think I got the call when I was #3!!!!!!! Anyday now......I can't wait to hear!
Michelle
Congratulations. I look forward to reading your blog every weekend and I love seeing your forward progress. Your dreams of being a family are getting closer all the time. Shari
It could be TODAY!!!!!! Keep that phone on you at all times!!!! Do you have a special ring???? I can't wait for you to see your baby!! I really could be this week!!! Can you believe it!!!! Do you have constant butterflies???
Thinking of you so much.
(email your blogger friends with the great news when it happens)
Michelle
Autumn,
I am so psyched for you! A little boy! I can't wait to read that post. You've got to take the phone with you everywhere--even to the shower!
Sharon
Oh my gosh I am SOO excited!! :) Congratulations! God is sooo good!
Three!!! Are you Serious!!!
Autumn, I just saw on Matt and Emily's blog that their new number for boys is 12. Does that mean that the list went one more down again?! Maybe you're number 2!!!!!!!!
I can't stand it, I'm so excited for you. Moving all the way from 12 to here. Praise God!!
Praying for you,
Sunny
How exciting!!! Wow - #3!!!
~Dawn
wow!!!! is all I can say!!! :)
we are so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear you got "the call"!!!
YAY!! You're moving up so fast now! God is good! :)
Post a Comment