Tuesday, July 8, 2008

#2?

Matt and Emily got their update call yesterday and were told they were #12. We are 10 spots apart so I am pretty sure that makes us unofficially #
I am dying to know if I have calculated things right. Thanks, Sunny for the heads up! My phone is so old and lame I couldn't set different ringtones for different people. This inspired me to finally set up my work cell phone to replace my personal one. We are now up and running and when I get THE CALL I will hear Beautiful Boy by John Lennon. Hopefully this will keep me from jumping everytime the phone rings...

3 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I can't wait for you to hear Beautiful Boy!!!! It's going to happen so SOON!!!! You better email us right away!!!!
Michelle

C said...

I am so happy 2!!! You will be hearing "Beautiful Boy" before you know it!!! I can't wait to to hear that you heard the song!!! Email when you get your call and get a chance

Amber said...

I have been following your blog for a while now, and I cant tell you how excited I am for you!!!! you are almost there!!!!!!