
This is my cousin Shelby posing with us. She has been visiting my parents for a little over a month now. A couple weeks ago she told me she thought we would be #5 before she left. She leaves on Saturday. She is holding up 5 fingers because she was right!! We are #
Jana is 3 spots ahead of me. She got her call today and was told she is #2 but there is a family who has received their referral but have not officially accepted it yet. Once that family officially accepts we will be #

As I told my friend Amy, I think #4 is close enough that I need to start carrying my cell phone into the bathroom with me so I don't miss the REFERRAL CALL (insert SCREAM here). Now, yes I know there are families who waited at #1 for 7 weeks, so I try not to get my hopes up too much, but we could be seeing our son's face THIS MONTH - making it absolutely impossible for me not to be EXCITED!!!!!!
9 comments:
Oh yes carry that phone wherever you go! That call may come next week or maybe in a month, but I can't imagine missing it. (By the way, I hope you don't have to wait a month, but I don't have the gift of prophecy like your cousin!)
Amy
Oh my goodness...how did this happen...I am no good keeping up with the numbers...can you please explain to me how you got to #4 (you can email if you like smeder@verizon,net...no pressure though) :) This is so exciting, I feel like I want to be near my computer all day to keep up with everything...I have not gotten a call yet...I think I am last on the list :)
We got our call when we were #3 for boy and (I think) #2 for a girl and maybe #4 or 3 overall. If they get a bunch of refferals you will probably be in the group.
You are at such an excited time right now. Do you have your cell phone set to a certain ring for AGCI??? You better do that or everytime your phone rings and it's not AGCI you will sound disappointed with whoever has called you. Dee Dee gave me that idea. I can't wait to hear when you get the call!!!
SO SOON!!!!
Michelle
Woo! Moving up!! Could be any day now! I'm so praying for you guys!!
YEAH - that is SOOO exciting. Just think, we were #6 when we got our call. It could be any time! Hoping it's SOOO soon!
Kristin
YAY YAY YAY!! go shelby!
Yeah!!! Oh my gosh that is so exciting for you guys! We finally got our numbers today too (only because we were bad and cheated by asking before our call came) but we moved a bunch! It is getting really exciting.
That is truly amazing ! You are SOOOO close. Cant wait to share your excitement.
Maria
You are so close!!!! I bet by the end of this month you will have pictures in your hands of you child!!!! I am so excited.
Post a Comment