Congratulations to my friends! Shannon, Melissa and Bethany all received good news yesterday and got to see their babies faces! Congratulations to all of you! We are thrilled for you!
Thanks for the update!! I didn't realize that I was already at number three on the boy list. I can barely contain myself. I don't think I will sleep well until we get home from Ethiopia!!!
5 comments:
I can't believe I made it to WAITING TO TRAVEL on your blog list!!!
I am so excited for all of us!!!!!
How exciting for everyone!
Thanks for the update!! I didn't realize that I was already at number three on the boy list. I can barely contain myself. I don't think I will sleep well until we get home from Ethiopia!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being the number expert that you are!!! :)
I am soooooooooooo.... happy for you guys!!! I just got on today and wished I would have been checking more, but anyways so happy for you!!!!!
Post a Comment