Monday, September 29, 2008

Courts Are Open!

Today is September 29th which means the courts are officially OPEN!! OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN!!! Although Almaz is still rumored to be on vacation I confirmed with AGCI that someone IS taking our file to the courts. And since the time is 10 hours ahead of us here on the beautiful Pacific coast this means there is a very good possibility that our file has already been submitted!! In 1-2 weeks we will be assigned a court date although this date will remain a mystery to us courtesy of AGCI. The reason they do this is because for reasons outside our control (usually) families often do not pass court the first time around and I guess this is one emotional roller-coaster they want to save us from experiencing. It is my understanding though that we will be given a vague idea of when our court date is. SO - things we can all pray for would be 1) to have a court date assigned to us quickly and 2) to pass court the first time around. These are the next BIG steps which will pave the way for the much anticipated travel dates!

9 comments:

Our journey said...

WooHooo! Let's get these babies home!

Michael and Michelle said...

I am so excited today!!!!! I feel like I can be excited for "THE CALL" again!!!! Please pray for us so that we pass through court the first time!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Dawn said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Love the pictures on the trampoline!!

P.S. did I say WAHOOOOOO!!!!

Dawn said...

Ok sorry - I was looking at your page and Michelle's at the same time - duh! But, WAHOOO for courts being open!!

Three2Five said...

Oh man I hope our paper work was in that persons hands. I have to tell you I am still confused by the whole process but I appreciate you filling me in. I am beginning to get it a little more:)

Melissa said...

I am sooooo excitedd for this next step!!!! Hope all is well on the left coast ;)

Laurzie said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Three2Five said...

You guys okay? I almost called last night...Just checking:)

Our journey said...

I made the waiting to travel list!!! I am so excited.