Thursday, September 18, 2008
What's In A Name
Well as expected I have had many questions about baby Gossetts name. Brian and I had not picked a name as we were waiting to hear what his Ethiopian name was. Now that we have that information we have finally decided what to call our son. Yes, we will be incorporating his Ethiopian name. And, no, I can't tell you what his name will be. Not only can we not share his given name before he is legally ours but we have decided that until he is ours on paper we won't be sharing the name we have picked either. This was not an easy decision but I do respect the fact that Brian is wanting to be conservative with the information we share until we are certain that this little boy we already love is in fact baby Gossett. So - don't ask because I am a bad liar and I am not allowed to tell you! Hopefully December/January comes quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You can't share with anybody??? Not even me over private email??? Come on!!!! OK I understand!!!!
Enjoy your first weekend as MOM and DAD!!!!
Michelle
Ok...it has been totally insane here in our household...I haven't even been able to post a comment to you! I love the picture of you with the "It's a Boy" balloon...I don't know about you, but this whole process is not good for my heart...this hurry up and wait and wait can make anyone nuts...I too am hoping December/ January come VERY quickly this year :) It has been fun having all this happen at the same time as you...hopefully I'll get to post our story soon...God Bless...Shannon
Congratulations!!! I just want to say thanks for keeping such an updated list on your blog. When there's a "referral rush", I check your blog to know my new number! I'm so glad you aren't a number anymore. Rejoicing with you in Indiana.
Kristi A (#8 boy/#9 girl if my source is correct)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had chills all up and down my body when I opened your blog today! I am so excited for you!!!! What an incredible moment in your lives! I can't wait to hear the name and see his face!
:) Congrats from the Bests!!!
Hey Autumn...here is the link to a homemade formula recipe I plan on using.
http://www.westonaprice.org/children/recipes.html
If you are familiar with weston price, this is a forumla on his site. We have a couple organic goat farms near us and plan to get the milk from the. Hope that helps! Can't wait to see what his name will be!
I love that you have that as your own private little secret.
YAY!
Oh my goodness! I am totally teary catching up on your posts! I've been off blogland for a few days, and so much has happened in your world!
I don't even really know you, but we are "family" in Christ, and in ethiopian adoption...praise God for his perfect answer to much waiting and prayer! And, I feel priveleged to be linked on your blogroll!! thanks!
Yikes!!!! I hadn't checked your blog in a few weeks. I am so excited for you. My heart is pounding.
I was so unemotional when we got our referral. I thought I would be a soppy mess, I think my emotions were still on standby. But I have huge emotion over our little guy now!
Can't wait to see your pictures!!!
Blessings,
Lesli
Post a Comment