Tuesday, January 6, 2009

An Introduction Video

22 comments:

Troy said...

Thanks for sharing. Mr. Elias looks like he has a serious/inquisitive side to him ... the smile is GREAT though...

Good luck with the packing :)

Dallas Ann said...

What a sweet little boy! Ella sat in my lap smiling and clapping while she watched the video with me.

Dawn said...

Precious!

Michael and Michelle said...

Super CUTE!!!

Blog Shmog said...

He is extremely adorable. :)

jody said...

i love his eyes!! can't wait for you all to look right into them-y'all will be wrapped around his cute little finger!!!

Tidepool said...

Oh Autumn he is incredible! So happy for you!

Rachael said...

soooo adorable!!! loved seeing all the pics! can't wait till you can pick him up! :)

AprilM said...

Oh Autumn, he's gorgeous!!!I'm so happy for you all...Keep praying for us and keep in touch. God Bless the Three of you...

Aubrey said...

I love it Autumn! What a sweet baby!

christa said...

Gives me shivers! I'm sooo excited to see all of the pictures I know you'll take! Knowing your family, you'll have millions of them within the first week! Can't wait!

How are your parents doing with their adoptions?

Eryn said...

Oh, man those eyes and lips are so darn beautiful! I bet you can't wait to kiss that boy!

Mama Bear said...

Gosh he's adorable, absolutely beautiful and I know you are over the moon in love and counting down the days! Have fun shopping and packing!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

Adorable!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!! Sending prayers to your entire family!!

missy said...

haven't been blogging for awhile and i just found out your great news!!!! he is darling! can't wait for you to hold him in your arms!

Michelle Riggs said...

Abby said your son is a very beautiful baby. He is absolutely perfect. We loved the video.

I am so excited your son is finally coming home.

Ron & Maria said...

So sweet! God has you in his hand bonding you as a family!

I noticed that you were at #1 for a month. WOW! that must have seemed like a long time back then. Praying that this wait time until you travel floats by smoothly.
Can't wait to hear about your meeting!
Maria

Maria and Family said...

I am so happy for you both! I know you are head over heels in love with this beautiful baby boy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! What a lovely photo journey!! He's SUCH a handsome nugget!! I'm so excited for you!! WOWZERS. And great job with the video too!! you figured it out!!

Anonymous said...

He truly is a "beautiful boy". Thanks for sharing the video. I am sending you both a big hug as you begin what will truly be one of the most amazing journey's of your lives. I cannot wait to meet my "great nephew". Love you all, Aunt Linda (PS: loved the John Lennon song).

Zandra Wagoner said...

What a beautiful video. I'm so happy and delighted for you! I send good thoughts for your trip! You must be bursting with excitement! Zandra