The fun part about my sister living at the transition house with them is we get to hear lots of stories about the boys and sometimes even talk to them. I haven't had the chance to talk to them but my parents have.
Here are a few of my newest favorite stories about "A" (age 10) and "I" (age 8).
The other day "A" said to Emily, "I wish Mom and Dad would be here soon." How sweet! It just makes me want to cry though. Emily told him that we were all doing everything we could and they would be here soon.
In the latest e-mail my Mom received "A" wrote, "I want you to come soon." And "I" wrote, "I love you and can't wait to see you again." I guess the boys loved doing this because they typed the messages themselves.
"A" told Emily he wanted to change his name when he came to America. Emily told him Mom and Dad would let him pick a new name if that is what he wanted. "A" proudly announced that he already knew his new name. When Emily asked what name he wanted he said "Peter. Like Peter Parker." He then went and changed his name on the white board from "A" to "Peter A." Can you tell these boys LOVE Spiderman??Brian and I can't wait to meet them and we would LOVE it if we could tell them Mom and Dad were coming REALLY soon!!
7 comments:
Autumn will you get to see them when you travel to get Elias? We will be praying for a successful court date and that these boys comes home to their family soon.
I'll definitely be praying. How much time will you get to spend with them when you are over picking up Elias?
how wonderful to have your sister there making a connection, sharing with your parents about your brothers!! that is SO valuable and priceless and wonderful!! I will be praying for them, definitely!!
Autumn, I will be lifting them up in prayer before the Lord...I will also be lifting you up also... God Bless you all...
Those stories are absolutely precious and will be priceless forever! How fun to retell them when they are dating, and married, and to their own children! Praying and waiting for good news!
We are praying with you that they will be home soon.
Autumn! I tried to email you but it didn't work-can you send me an email and i will reply to it? pajohilt@gmail.com
Post a Comment