Please keep our family in your prayers on December 9th. My parent's court date is quickly approaching. After being assured everything was in order, they were told today that there is one additional document needed from the region my (soon-to-be) brothers are from that still has yet to arrive. Please pray that the needed document will be there in time for the Tuesday appointment. We are very much looking forward to seeing these smiling eyes in person...


For now, my sister is having a wonderful time getting to know the latest additions to the family! At least we know they are in good hands. :)
7 comments:
So do you think we're still #6 for girls?? kristi
great, thanks so much...I finally got my call from Julie and she said maybe by the end of the month or Jan. to be looking for my referral...yeah...kristi
You know I will be praying for those sweet little boys. I hope big things happen on Monday night and Tuesday night : ) I am glad Emily is having the chance to get to know them.
Yes, we will be in prayer and we look forward to hearing the good news!
Praying for you and your family! God Bless...Shannon
Yes - I definitely don't want to be at #1 very long. I think I'll be going crazy after a week. So far I'm ok. But, I certainly don't want to be there as long as you and Brian - yikes - that was WAY too long!
Praying for your brothers!
Hey you! I will be praying you hear wonderful news. I can not wait until your brothers are on their way home. Those eyes...just beautiful!! Very cool that your sister is with them right now! I have been peeking at her blog :) Maria
Post a Comment